Friday, April 2, 2010

MLSSoccer.com - Oh My!

By now you've probably heard of the disaster that is MLSSoccer.com.
Fake Sigi said it better than anyone with his critique of the site.
Today Tom Dunmore adds how it has effected the rollout of club-run websites.

But I can't say it hasn't been entertaining. Last night after the 'Classico', I kept checking back for the recap to come up, after all, the RSL/Houston recap was just dandy. Here's what I saw until I gave up.




Do you think the folks over at MLSSoccer were trying to come up with a cool nickname for the man of the match Edson Buddle??? BUDSON!!! Shouldn't it be more like EDDLE????

And how about the Ground Hog day scoring summary. Pretty cool eh?

I finally got too embarrassed for the poor souls working on the site last night and stopped. The recap is up today, so I like to think they have this kink worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment